Wednesday 6 April 2011

Where are my knees?

No, I'm not going completely crazy! Where Are My Knees? is a fab new blog run by five girls who all have their own weight loss and healthy living goals. You can pledge to join them in their mission by setting your own goals and updating them once a month on how you're getting on (that's what the new button at the side of my blog is about!)

My goals are to maintain my current weight and to run a half-marathon distance before the summer, just to see whether I really can knock a decent chunk off my current (pre-weightloss) personal best.

If you've been meaning to drop a few pounds, tone up or increase the amount of exercise you do, I'd definitely recommend having a look at Where Are My Knees - there are already loads of top tips on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...