Saturday 21 May 2011

Morris dancing along the canal...

As you may know, I have a friend who lives on a narrowboat. She's currently moored up in Rickmansworth, and she invited us up to visit and to see the Rickmansworth Waterways Trust festival that was on this weekend. We had a beautifully sunny day for it, and after a spectacular burger at The Feathers (I had the homemade falafel burger with guacamole and Cheddar, which I'd thoroughly earned after another 11-mile run!) we headed up to the canal. There was Morris dancing, a narrowboat tug-of-war, and lots of food stalls and bands and all sorts of other things. It was great fun!







And then in the evening I went to my friend's birthday drinks do, and snapped a (slightly blurry) Tube mouse on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...