Wednesday 4 May 2011

Miserly May: Week Two

Or Week One proper, really, seeing as a) I spent money on clothes last week and b) it is actually now May.

This week has been very good indeed. Not only did I not spend money on clothes, shoes or accessories, but I returned the stripy dress I bought last week, so money went into my account! I did spend a bit more on food than I usually would, thanks to the Royal Wedding picnic, and I had my hair cut, but having my hair cut every eight weeks is an absolute necessity or I end up looking like Paul McCartney circa 1964.

So overall, not a bad week at all! Let's hope I can continue to resist temptation!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog Allie! What a coincidence, I am having a miserly week as well, I need to have a lot of miserly weeks for the next while so I can break even!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...