Wednesday 9 March 2011

Pancakes!

Usually after a run, I come home and have egg and beans on toast and flop on the sofa. But as it was Shrove Tuesday yesterday (otherwise known as Pancake Day), Pete and I had a post-run pancake feast instead!



We started off with savoury pancakes, filled with mushrooms, spinach, garlic, cream cheese and a sprinkle of Cheddar. Here's a photo of me (complete with the 'I just showered and rough-dried my hair and I'm not wearing any make-up' look) doing a spot of tossing...



...and then we made a second batch of pancakes, which we had with maple syrup. I may not be religious, and I may not be giving anything up for Lent (I had a fleeting thought about giving up wine before I realised that was a stupid idea) but I know how to make pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...