Tuesday 8 March 2011

Frugal February: Done!

That's it, my month of no spending is over!

And this week I've done exceptionally well - I haven't spent anything on clothes or accessories or anything except food and drink. I did possibly spend slightly more on wine than I should have, but the main focus of this for me was to curb the amount I spent on clothes, and I've definitely done that. My total spend from February 8th until today - on a pair of socks and a pair of gloves - was £2.50. I can't believe it! That's probably at least twenty times less than I'd usually spend in a month!

I'm going to carry on being as frugal as I can - I'm going to try to only buy things when I need them. I do want to buy that pair of black Topshop skinny jeans, because I have a pair in navy and they fit beautifully, but apart from that I can't think of anything else I want to buy. And I'm also going to try to continue to stay away from online stores, because online shopping is far too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...