Saturday 21 January 2012

Cocktails at Big Easy

On Thursday my boss decided to take us all out for lunch, and, as often happens where I work, 'lunch' meant 'staying out all evening'. We ended up at Big Easy on the King's Road - I'd never been before but I'll definitely be going back again! They have a brilliant happy hour all evening on Mondays and from 4pm until 7.30 Tuesday-Friday, with two cocktails for £7.45, and the cocktails were fab.

We started with frozen strawberry margaritas...
...then tried the Starlett (which involved gin and passion fruit)...
...then the Mint Julep (I'm not usually a bourbon fan but this was gorgeous)...
...then the Rum Runner (white AND dark rum with Galliano, passion fruit and tropical fruit juice)...
...and finally a mango margarita!
Unsurprisingly, I had a rather good night...
It's also a proper American-style steakhouse and crab shack, and the food looked amazing - I think I'll have to go and try their lobster one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...