Monday 11 July 2011

Luggage bargains...

If you're lucky enough to be jetting off on holiday in the next few months, I thoroughly recommend checking out the Debenhams sale for all your holiday bargains!

I needed a large holdall for a week's break - I had weekend bags and suitcases, but nothing in between. And I found this - a bargain with nearly £60 off - and then happened upon this, which had an even more impressive saving!



That's £235 worth of luggage for £70.50 - not bad, eh? I could have gone for the medium-sized suitcase, but the large was only £3 more and I thought 'Well, my current suitcase is massive, so it can't be that big...'



Er...yes. That's my old and battered suitcase on the left. So I certainly won't have any trouble packing for my holiday this year! The only slight issue is that my new suitcase won't fit under my bed, which is where my suitcases live...so I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to put the damn thing!

2 comments:

  1. I always go to Debenhams for my baggage needs! Never fails. Just want to say I love your blog Allie! I always get a wee bit excited when I see a new blog post from you. So thank you for keeping me entertained!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to say, Sophie - thank you!

    And yes, Debenhams is fab for luggage! Dead chuffed with my new things (and I've even managed to stuff the suitcase under the bed, hoorah!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...